|U.S.MADE Organic Denim 59-63" wide 12oz
Mattresses and Box Spring Sets
A MATTRESS FROM THE HEART
|Our mattresses contain the purest and best fillings available. The covering, padding, binding tape, and insulator pads are made with 100% organic cotton, grown without pesticides or chemical fertilization.|
The links below to view our Mattresses and Mattress Products:
- The mattress features a double heat tempered innerspring system designed in Switzerland. The innerspring unit contains 85% more coils than is standard. The coils in the mattress are open ended, unknotted, six turn coils providing more flexibility, which means greater sensitivity to body contours, overall body support and relaxation.
- Our skilled craftsmen hand-layer the Foxfibre organic cotton padding on each side of the innerspring unit after securing the 10oz. Foxfibre fabric to the innerspring unit to prevent the cotton padding from pocketing into the coils. Missing from our mattress is a product called Flexolator. Flexolator's cardboard cording contains formaldehyde, and it's found in place of the insulator pad on some mattresses. Also, insulator pads in many other mattresses contain glues, resins and wool, which can all cause allergic reactions.
- The inner cotton padding is encased in our Foxfibre organic cotton ticking, which is free of dyes, sizing chemicals, fabric softener chemicals, and fire retardant chemicals. It is the most pure organic cotton ticking in the world!
- The mattress is hand tufted the old fashioned way with European tufting straps to pre-compress the padding for orthopedic back support. We do not use buttons to tuft our mattresses because buttons have a tendency to turn on their side creating an uncomfortable sleeping surface. Over time as the padding compresses, the string that connects the buttons is no longer as taught allowing the buttons freedom to contort on its side.
- Organic Box Spring construction is the finest available. We provide 22% more coils than is standard for extra support and durability, and have 50% more coils located in the center-third of the box spring to support the torso better (40% of our body weight is located in our mid-section). Our box spring contains Foxfibre ticking, padding, insulator pad, and under cloth. So,even in the box spring there are no synthetics or chemicals in the materials
|Tufting pre-compresses the filling so that you get maximum back support and mattress longevity. With our mattress, you can rest assured that you are getting the finest materials money can buy, and that your investment will last anywhere from eight to thirty-five years. Ours has a 10 year warranty.|
|Heart of Vermont innerspring mattresses are available in Firm and Extra-Firm in standard bed sizes.. All mattresses are 8" thick. The coil specifics are: 570-14.5 for the Firm; and 630-14.5 for the Extra-Firm. The first number represents the number of coils found in a full/double size mattress of that firmness. The second number represents the thickness of the coil (the lower the number, the thicker the coil).|
Safe & Healthy Sleep
- At HEART OF VERMONT, we are committed to providing you with the healthiest, most comfortable sleep environment you can buy.
- Many brand name mattress fillings contain formaldehydes and fluorocarbons found in polyurethane foams, which can deteriorate rapidly. The life of your mattress and the life of your back may suffer as a result.
- Pure and natural is the Heart of Vermont way. Natural fibers breathe easier and help dissipate body heat so you won't wake up with a cold, clammy feeling that synthetic fibers can create. The increased air circulation means you'll sleep cooler in summer and warmer in winter. This is particularly important in extremely hot climates because you can sleep 10-15 degrees cooler on natural fiber mattresses. Natural fibers conform to your body movements naturally. And, natural fibers last longer than synthetics. In fact, research has shown that cotton outlasts synthetic materials by a 2-to-1 ratio.
- So, your dollars can last longer with a HEART OF VERMONT mattress or box spring set.
Organic Cotton Mattress Sets
|Organic Cotton Mattress Sets Foxfibre Colorganic Organic Cotton Ticking ventilates body heat, and is free of all chemicals: including sizing, dyes, bleaches, fire retardant, chemical fertilizers, and pesticides being sprayed on cotton crop. |
- Hand Tufting with European Tufting Straps pre-compresses the cotton padding for orthopedic back support and to minimize body impressions. No buttons to pop off, or digging into ribs.
- Foxfibre 100% Colorganic organic staple cotton padding. Hand picked to insure no dust or cotton seed oils seep onto the cotton fibers.
- Foxfibre 10oz. 100% Organic Cotton Insulator Pad prevents the cotton padding from pocketing into the coils.
- Swiss designed, high coil count innerspring unit provides excellent support and increased sensitivity to body contours.
- T-Spring Side Supports reinforce the sides of the mattress for edge to edge sleeping comfort and support.
- Extra durable, 8 3/4 gauge box spring wiring with 22% more coils than an average "good quality" box spring, and with 50% more coils in the center-third where it's needed most.
- Heavy Duty, 5 Star Hotel Grade Wide Slat Wood Frame fordurability and support.
- Heavy Duty, 5 Star Hotel Grade Wide Slat Wood Frame for durability and support.